Friday, August 23, 2013

Hip Hop

I am so excited for Anthony.  Last night I asked him if he would be mad at me if I forced him to stay in hip hop.  I would never make him do it.  (Other than the first class that I insisted he participate in, since he's been interested all summer) He said he wouldn't be mad, but he wouldn't be happy either.  I've been thinking all day of what I should do. If I should encourage him or leave it alone.  I picked him up from school today and he said he thinks he wants to stick with it.  He let me take a movie of him as long as I didn't put it on facebook.  He let me put it on facebook for a dollar.  I'm so happy for him.  He's really good too.

Our first den meeting for cub scouts is tonight.  Aubrey's going to stay with Grandma and Grandpa while Emily and I go with Anthony.  Emily's sitting next to me watching Lilo and Stitch at her desk, eating her dinner with her finger up her nose and said, "I know I can get this boogie. I know I can."  Should I show her some support too?  haha