We went to open house at Premiere Dance today. Emily is all signed up for classes. I talked to Grandma and Grandpa today. They are still in Baltimore but they said they ordered a snowball machine, the kind that makes Baltimore snowballs like Mommy had when she was a kid. They even got my favorite flavor syrup, blood orange.
Emily dresses herself every morning. She reminds me so much of her brother. She wore a jumper and tutu and two different shoes. For some reason she prefers to wear her shoes on the wrong feet. But her new thing is to wear two different shoes. Anthony used to do that too. Ms. Tania didn't want him doing that at preschool because she didn't want him to get hurt on the playground from being off balance, but she did make up crazy shoe and backwards day just for him..
The last few days Emily has been sitting next to me while I'm on the computer. She sits at her desk and watches Lilo and Stitch, her new favorite movie (except she has me fast forward the scary parts) Lately she's been caressing my back like we all do to her so I thought nothing of it when she did it again today......
Me: You're so sweet. Are you rubbing Mommy's back?
Emily: No. I'm getting the chips off my hands.
Me: Ewww. You're wiping your crumbs on me?!
Emily decided to punish herself and went to her room while Aubrey was taking a nap. The girls were awful quiet in there so I went to check on them. Emily had climbed up in Aubrey's crib and they were playing together.
I think we are going to have another jokester on our hands.
Tonight when Daddy and I were putting Aubrey down for bed, Daddy asked her for a kiss. She smiled but wouldn't give him one. When I asked for one she gave me twenty. And after each one she looked at Daddy and laughed.