Saturday, August 10, 2013

Emily can't wait until school starts.  The excitement is starting to out weigh her nervousness.  Several times she asks, "Can I pleeeease go to school tomorrow?" She just loves her new lunch box.  She carries it around with her and unzips it and takes out her sandwich box and her Hello Kitty cup.  She took her lunchbox to bed with her tonight. 

I asked her for a big hug and told her how much I was going to miss her when she starts school.  She said, "I'm going to miss myself."  I asked her when I pack her lunch what she would like on her sandwich and she said, "my name."











When Emily was little, for a while her favorite show was The Fresh Beat Band.  Her favorite character was Kiki.  We used to sit on the couch together and cuddle every morning watching that show while she drank her bottle.  When the end of the show came and they sang....It was a great day.  It was a super way...to spend....some time together, she would get up and dance.  It was only her favorite show for a little while and then she never wanted to watch it anymore.  I reminded her about that and how much I enjoyed our cuddle time watching that show together.  Ever since she asks me if I want to watch it with her and cuddle.  I know she doesn't actually like the show anymore because one day when I wasn't home, Daddy said he offered to put it on for her and she said no.
May 13th 2011
Watching Fresh Beat Band while cuddling with Mommy