Sunday, August 25, 2013



Aubrey stole Emily's drink.  She even figured out how to use it.  And she figured out how to turn it upside down and finger paint in the mess she made.







The girls had a picnic. Emily spread out a blanket and put a bunch of toys on it.  Every time Aubrey tried to crawl away, Emily brought her back to the blanket. 


I was teasing Anthony.  He was looking thru his 3rd grade yearbook.  I believe he was looking at pictures of the girls he had crushes on over the years.


Emily took one of the leftover b-day hats and wrapped a piece of paper and a pony tail around it and turned it into a teepee.  I found my camera on her homework desk and when I went to upload the pictures I took yesterday I found several shots she must have taken of her teepee and a self portrait.

Emily's self portrait





Aubrey loves to clap.  We all love to clap with her.




Lucy loves giving Anthony puppy kisses.