 |
| We rented Wii Just Dance from the redbox |
 |
| A bunch of pictures of Aubrey. I know she's in a similar pose for all of them. But she's so darn cute I couldn't decide which ones were my favorite. There were a few more, but these made the final cut. |
 |
| loose tooth |
 |
| Boomsday fireworks |
Daddy rented a Wii game for Anthony last night. Just Dance. He was actually really good at the dance I saw him do, but since he's a perfectionist and couldn't get it right the first try, he gave up pretty quickly. Emily and Daddy enjoyed dancing together. We all went to see Boomsday fireworks and stopped at Walmart for Anthony to spend some of the money he's been saving. He earned $6 washing our car to earn a little extra. He bought a Nascar Wii game. He made another dollar from the tooth fairy. He lost another tooth last night., I believe this makes nine so far.