Monday, September 2, 2013

Apple dinner and some sister time

I put Aubrey in her chair at the table so she could eat.  When I went to get her dinner, she grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl when I wasn't looking.  I'm not sure how she reached it, but I guess she was a hungry girl.  At bedtime Aubrey brushed Emily's hair.  We weren't quick enough to get a good picture of it, but right when Daddy said to say cheese, Aubrey leaned in to hug Emily's head.  Emily didn't want to get to bed tonight.  She said she doesn't want to go to school tomorrow.  Todays project was getting ready for the consignment sale. I went thru all Aubrey's 12 month clothes and washed folded and sorted all her 18th hand me downs from Emily and Skylar.  Aubrey will be one well dressed little girl this winter.  I can't believe how big she's getting.