Monday, September 2, 2013

Bear

I woke up to hear Anthony and Daddy having an argument.  Anthony wanted to feed a cat that showed up on our front porch this morning, and Daddy said no.  I didn't find out until afterwards, but Anthony waited for Daddy to leave for work and snuck some food to him.  He reminds me of Carmel.  He's real friendly.  He drools from his mouth a little and purrs when he's petted.  Barbara doesn't seem to like him much.  She didn't hiss, but she did keep making a funny sounding growl that sounded a little like a song. Anthony wanted to give him a name that started with a B.  He picked Baskin Robbns, since he looked like he enjoyed his ice cream. (He's a big boy)  Emily picked bicycle.  I think because her bike was next to her when she was trying to think of something.  I named him.  We call him bear since he's so big.  Anthony liked Daddy bear, so we compromised with Papa Bear.  I hope he sticks around.

When Anthony and I were outside, we could hear that Emily had woken up because we heard her running across the floor.  I sent Anthony inside to tell Emily to come out and join us...She must have ran to the freezer....

Emily:  I'm really wishing I could have a popsicle because there's one already open in my room.

I went back inside to see if Aubrey was awake.  She was.  She had pooped.  And she decorated herself and her crib with it.