Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Daddys Birthday

Johnny is now the big 34. My dinner turned out great. The cheese ball had flavor and no longer tasted like a ball of cream cheese. I made pepperoni and pineapple pizza for the kids. Emily loved it and after dinner was a mess. There was pepperoni grease and prune juice from her sippy cup all over her tray, all over the floor and all in her hair. I debated giving her a bath before cake, she was so dirty. He loved the collage I had made of the kids pictures for him.

Yesterday Anthony disappeared when I went to pick him up from Kids Place  He was hiding under the bean bag chairs while for ten minutes the teachers and I looked for him. On the way to the car he told me he had a confession to make. He lifted his shirt (long green field trip shirt, yesterday they went to the movies and he saw Cats and Dogs) he was wearing his underwear outside of his shirt because another boy dared him to. Today The teacher had to talk to me. He and another boy (I think his friend Jerry) were going around asking all the girls if they would have sex with him. To quote my grandfather, Dedad "When they are little they are little problems. When they are big they are big problems."