I am trying to make Johnny a nice B-day dinner. Kim watched Emily while she was napping so I could go to this store and get the ingredients. I got stuff to make a cake, his favorite flavor of ice cream and two movies to choose from. I found a recipe online to make him stuffed peppers. Nothing fancy but something only he likes. I considered something seafood but decided against it since I cannot test it to make sure it's edible without losing my own lunch and I didn't want to stink up the house. He doesn't actually like my cooking so I am trying something basic. I also got ingredients to make a cheese ball like the one a girl made for the pot luck lunch at work last week, but so far it still tastes like a lump of cream cheese. I sure hope it's the thought that counts because not only do I have a feeling this meal may not be so appetizing, it is also a heart attack waiting to happen. It does not contain a single healthy ingredient. At least that is just how Johnny likes it. Unhealthy
If Emily can be good just a little while longer I should have everything under control before it's time to pick Anthony up from Kids Place. I wonder what he saw today on his field trip to the movies. Two more hours to go. Wish me luck.