Friday, August 13, 2010

Chinese Circus

Tonight I took the kids and Aunt Kim to the Chinese Circus. Tomorrow is the last day for the Sevier County discount of $5 per person. Not a bad deal. We had a great time. Emily was an angel. The elderly couple next to us were amazed at how good she was being. We asked for a place to park the stroller and they let us sit in the handicap spot for wheel chairs. There was several feet before the rows in front of us so there were no heads to block the kids view. Emily sat in her stroller almost the whole time and drank her bottle, ate her cheerios, hugged her stuffed bunny and quietly played with her toys. At intermission I got her a dum dum lollipop and that kept her busy for awhile. Anthony was a little disappointed that this time they didn't have Chinese yoyos out for kids to play with. I almost got him one but they were $25. I told him he would have to put it on his Christmas list for Santa. Towards the end Emily got a little restless so I held her. She saw a couple hanging from the air and twirling so she decided she would try her own acrobatics. Both the kids favorite part was the motorcycles at the end. There were five of them inside the ball. Kim and I were nervous because the guys had made so many mistakes (dropped the pins they were juggling and knocked down the hula hoops they were jumping thru) that we didn't think it was such a great idea that they add death defying acts but everyone survived. It was a great night. I'm glad we went.
OH AND EMILY CLAPPED :-)