New Fish
Grandma came over and we had a night of Pinterest (idea sharing website) I made a Pinterest dinner and Grandma brought supplies to make a Pinterest craft
I call him Dr. Dolittle
Connor Ogle
First strawberry off our strawberry plant we are growing
Feeds her with his mouth open
Look what I can do......
Mothers Day... Lunch at Arby's. Gem mining. 5 live bears, We tried to take Anthony roller skating, but the rink closed down. We tried to take him indoor skydiving but they had closed. We promised to go back another day. Bumper boats and kiddie rides at the track.
3rd grade field day....Mrs. Wolfenbarger's class
Grandma getting Emily ready for dance picture day
Barbara
Barbara and Carmel
Day before Emily's birthday. Anthony gave her her present early. It's a tap light that shines princess crowns on her bedroom ceiling, since she keeps using his with the moons and stars.
Emily's first go kart ride
3rd grade Awards Day

Ready for tumbling dress rehersal
Grandpa's 62th birthday....Emily insisted Grandpa needed a "RIO" birthday cake. We went to the bakery department at Food City and the lady let Emily watch her decorate it.

