Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Less than 12 hours to go!!!

Things have been a little on the hectic side here but we're just about ready.  I'm so nervous.  I can't wait to meet little Aubrey.  Daddy and I went to visit Anthony and Grandpa for a few minutes at the campgrounds.  Anthony looked like he was having a blast in the pool.  He called tonight to tell Daddy that he caught his first fish. Grandpa said it's called a "crappy" and that it was bigger than the one that the boy next to him caught.  I'm so happy for him.  I wish we could have seen it.  After we left Emily was upset because she wanted to stay and swim but we didn't have time.  She kept asking if we were going home to get her "bathing soup."  We still had some errands to run and some things to get ready for the baby so we couldn't stay. She looked like she was having fun when I dropped her off at Grandma's for her sleepover. (but she didn't look tired)  Well, I will see you kids tomorrow.  I hope you love your new baby sister as much as I do. Goodnight. I love you!