Saturday, March 26, 2011

Look, no training wheels!



Yesterday for the first time, Anthony rode his bike with no training wheels.  He's made attempts before but his fears always got the best of him. This time no one was holding on for help.  Carysa came running in the house saying that she told him to try it and he was.  I told her to take my camera and take a picture.  Sorry to say, I didn't think he was really going to do it.  We've been trying to convince him since he was four with no luck.  I was on the phone with his Aunt Chris watching out the window and saw him going down the street.  I was so excited I hung up the phone and brought Emily outside with me so we could take pictures.  He practiced several times and was getting better each time.  It started to rain so we had to go inside.  Even though it was dark, he showed his father when he got home. He didn't want to stop.  Hopefully the weather is nice today so he can practice some more.