Wednesday, November 3, 2010

For Real?

Yesterday Anthony thought it would be funny to take his sister's pants off and pull her diaper down below her butt checks and laugh as she carelessly walked around like that. His punishment... I made him change her diaper. You'd think there was a #2 in there the way he carried on. I don't think he'll be doing that again.

So Anthony usually causes the line to back up when I drop him off at school. Whether he stops to ask questions at the last minute or refuses to close the door as he leaves, the other parents always end up going around us. So I guess why should parent pick up be any different. Apparently this afternoon he tied himself to another student. (backpacks) so again, the other parents drove around. At least the lady in charge of loading the kids up was laughing.