Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kylie and Eli

Grandma (my Grandma) Aunt Jeanine, Uncle Phil, Little Phil, Amie, Kylie, and Eli came to visit. Anthony was in heaven. He's having so much fun with Kylie. Last night he had a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's house. (his Grandma and Grandpa) This morning Emily and I have just been playing. I'm waiting for her to wear herself out and then I'll give her a bath and put her down for a nap so I can take a shower and we can head over to visit. She's trashed the whole house. Blocks are everywhere. We've been wrestling on the floor.  We had tickle fights and played piggy pile. When she decided it was time for me to get up, she yanked on my shirt as hard as she could.  When that didn't work, she put a hand on each side of my head and pulled. She's a smart little girl... and strong too.