Last night Anthony was feeling better but Emily was still sick. She didn't want to go to sleep. Anthony's been asking when he can have a sleep over with his sister so I asked him if he wanted to sleep in the recliner in her room. I set him up with his comforter and a night light. I told him if she didn't stop crying after five minutes, to go ahead and get back in his bed because I didn't want Emily to interrupt his sleep. He looked at me kind of funny and asked, "Do I ever wake up when Emily does?" He had a good point. After ten minutes Emily was still crying so I went to check on her. I wish I would've had the camera. Anthony was sound asleep snoring with his mouth wide open. I have no idea how he was able to fall asleep with all that noise.
This morning Anthony didn't wake up until 9:10....
Anthony: I never thought I would say this but...why are you up so early?
Me: I think what you should be asking is why am I up so late? School started an hour and a half ago. (eyes got big)I thought you might be tired. I hope you don't mind but I called school and told them you were sick.
Anthony: I don't mind (he grinned ear to ear and gave me a big hug)
Me: Now that you're up do you want me to take you to school?
Anthony: No, That's ok.
Me: Why?
Anthony: Cause I'm feeling bad (cough cough)