All weekend Anthony has been telling me that an author is coming to his school on Monday and that he needs $7 to buy a book. (David Sargent will be selling and autographing his childrens books) I never went to the atm this weekend so this morning I asked Anthony..
Me: How important is this to you?
Anthony: Very!
Me: Why?
Anthony: I'm his biggest fan.
Me: Do you even know what he writes?
Anthony: BOOKS! about dogs.
I stopped at our bank on the way to school this morning and the atm machine was down. So I got a $20 from the bank across the street. (I wanted $10 but figured since I was going to have a $2 fee, I might as well take $20) Then I realized, if I sent Anthony to school with $20 I won't get change. I was still in my pajamas, so going inside a store to break it was out of the question. I had two choices, a long line at McDonalds or to call Grandma. I called Grandma.....Afterwards on the way to school Anthony tells me..... If Grandma was dead and if it wasn't for banks, this would of had a very different ending.