Emily's been agreeing all weekend that she'd walk in school by herself today. She even seemed excited about it. I felt pretty confident that she would but she also promised to do her school work and eat her lunch in kindergarten too and so far she hasn't. My baby girl got out of the car, grabbed her backpack and lunch box, smiled but never stopped for a picture and walked right in those school doors like the brave little girl she is. I am so proud of her. That's a huge step for her and nothing she's ever even had to try to do in kindergarten. I'm so happy for her. She's going to do well I just know it. Ms. Kelly called and asked if I'd be willing to come in one day this week. Not to help with Emily, she'd doing great, but to tear out papers she said. I'm looking forward to it. I think I'll have have breakfast with her in the cafeteria and then walk her to the gym and get to work. :)