We skipped story time at the library because it was a cold and rainy day. So instead Aubrey and I cuddled this morning and watched Dora together. When it was over she did the "We did it" dance. Then she went shopping around the living room. She refused to take her finger out of her nose because she thought it was funny and she knew I was trying to take her picture.
Monday, November 17, 2014
Daddy work and Dora
We skipped story time at the library because it was a cold and rainy day. So instead Aubrey and I cuddled this morning and watched Dora together. When it was over she did the "We did it" dance. Then she went shopping around the living room. She refused to take her finger out of her nose because she thought it was funny and she knew I was trying to take her picture.







