This girl is so silly, and smart. She still sleeps in a crib and climbs the side to restart her movie when it's older. If she wants our attention she turns the volume up as loud as it goes. Her favorite thing to see is "I pooped" She says it all the time. Even when she pees. She just learned say, I can't reach and let me go. When we change her diaper, she hugs our arm close to her and kisses it and says in the sweetest little voice, "I want Mommy." or "I want Daddy." She calls Grandma "Ma" and she doesn't say Anthony or Emily yet but when I ask, Who's that? and point to one of them, she usually says, "D" She is loving going to the library every week and she loves to go "bye bye" even if it's just when I take her to pick up the kids from school or if daddy takes her with him to the dump. Emily used to love that too, special trips with Daddy. Aubrey tries to help around the house. Sometimes she helps me unload the dishwasher. If I'm sweeping she wants to sweep. If I'm cleaning up the toy room she says, "I help." She's such a sweet girl. I don't know what I'm going to do when she starts school. I'm going to miss her so much.
New Words: reach, pillow
She's been saying for awhile: Daddy go work. It don't work. I want that. Let go. I wanna play. Mine. Where Daddy Go? Where Mommy Go? I ride bike. Who wants to go bye bye? Meeeeee. Me too. Watch. Look at me! Not me. Give it back. Don't bite. doo doo (her word for dog) kitty kitty meow meow. Daddy at work. eat. milk. candy. Rock a baby.
She sings in the car. Everytime we get in the car she points to the cd player and says, "I wanna play." She means she wants to hear Frozen's Do you want to build a snowman? Come on let's go and play. I love when she belts out Let it Go from the back seat.
I just realized that Aubrey is the only one out of the three kids who didn't learn the word tickle tickle as one of her first words. I remember it was one of Anthony's first few words. He used to say "toggle, toggle."
Friday we invited Aunt Kim over for a movie party. We had pizza and watched Maleficent. Emily didn't like it that much but she stayed awake and cuddled with me. At the end she finally got to see Aurora in her golden dress. This is the same dress costume that Grandma got her that is just like Skylar's. Emily loves her new dress. After the movie ended since Emily was still awake, I figured I out to put on the original Disney version of Sleeping Beauty since Emily hadn't seen it yet. She was enjoying it. (Anthony wasn't) But after 10 minutes, she was sound asleep. Then Anthony asked to put on something else.
