Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Ride the train
The kids were at the table eating their breakfast this morning when Aubrey was holding on to the back of Anthony's chair. So I lined all three of them up.....
I had trouble getting Emily ready for school this morning. I warned Anthony that we would be late. He said it was ok, as long as he was there before the announcements. I told him that probably wasn't going to happen. He asked if he could stay home today. I thought about it for a minute before agreeing and calling school. When I called the secretary knew right away who Anthony was. That's the second time I've called school this year and they acted like he was a celebrity and fussed over him.
Emily didn't want to talk about her day at school when I asked her what she learned and what she did. She insisted she learned and did, "NOTHING!" I overheard her singing a song while I was in the shower.
Emily: Hey little pumpkin on the ground, how did you get so big and round?.....
Grandma came over for dinner before taking Emily to dance class. I asked Emily to sing that new song she learned in school....
Emily: 3 little hot dogs frying in a pan. One got hot and one went BAM!
This was the first I heard of either song.