Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Aubrey's sick and IT STINKS

Aubrey has been sick for over a week.  This is the second time this month.  The girls both had colds earlier this month.  Then they passed it on to me and Grandma.  Now Aubrey's sick again.  I took her to the doctor and he said she has a sinus infection and put her on an antibiotic.  She's such a trooper.  She's trying so hard to be pleasant.  She was until her fever started.  This is, I think her 5th day.  Until yesterday, her temperature stayed under 100 degrees.  It's been higher last night and today,  I can't wait until she feels better..

Tonight I could hear her fussing in her crib.  I went to check on her and she had pooped. 

Mommy:  Eww Aubrey, It's a slimey one.
Aubrey:  It stinks!

I swear she said, "It stinks."   I couldn't get her to say it again though.

I think she also shakes her head no.  The last couple days when I ask her yes/no questions, she shakes her head no.  It could be just a coincidence.  But if it is, it's a cute one.  Two nights in a row, she's been walking around in her crib and talking to Emily instead of laying down I've asked her, "Do I need to give you a butt whoopin'?"  Both times she shook her head no.