Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Movie poops
While Anthony was at soccer camp, Daddy and I took Emily to see Charlottes Web at the movies. I mean it this time when I say, no more non cartoons at the movies for Emily. She was very wild. And kind of rotten on the way home. I tried desperately to put her down for a nap when we got home, but that didn't work. Then she yelled from her room, "Mommy Mommy, come here, Hurry! I pooped. I need you to change me." Emily hates to be changed after a poop but this time was different. She had taken off her shirt and told me it smelled like poopy. Then asked me to put her blanket in the washing machine because it was stinky. She had poop coming out the top of her shorts. I lifted her up and she saw herself in the mirror and said, "Mommy, get the wipers. Hurry. Please!" It's not like her. Usually she'd prefer to sit in a dirty diaper if it meant she could get away without having to be wiped. Not this time. She just kept repeating, "I think I need a bath." This might have all been because of the two Fiber One bars I let her have at the movies. Oops. Sorry Emily.