Sunday, June 24, 2012
I wanna make Daddy cry
Friday was Anthony's last day of soccer camp. While he did say he liked it, he also said he doesn't think he wants to go back next year. Grandma, Grandpa, Emily and watched his last few hours and awards ceremony together. That night Emily was supposed to be getting in her bath, she told me she had to go pee. I told her to go sit on ribbit. She did, and came back holding her potty seat all proud and showed me that she pooped. Then she went back to the bathroom, poured it in the toilet and flushed. She's not potty trained yet but hopefully she'll be soon. On Sundays when it's time to dress her for church, if she refueses to wear a dress I tell her, "But this dress is so pretty. When Daddy sees how beautiful you look in it, you'll make him cry." This morning she woke Daddy up and tried so hard to get him out of bed. (at 7:75 on his first day off after 4 double shifts at work) I told her to go get shorts and a t-shirt so I could change her clothes and then we had to leave Daddy alone so he could sleep. She took awhile to come back and when she did, she came back with a pretty matching outfit with a skirt and said, "I want to make Daddy cry." She did look beautiful and she probably did make Daddy cry. He was exhausted I'm sure.