Sunday, June 12, 2011

Emily used the potty!


I wasn't having much luck with Emily on her potty seat this morning.  After lunch, she told me  "ribbit ribbit."  I asked her if she had to go pee pee.  She said "yep", so I took her to the bathroom to use her new seat. She refused to sit on it and then peed on her changing table when I was getting her dressed.  Grandma came over and helped.  She had her sit on her potty seat with her clothes on.  Then she convinced her to try with her pants off.  The best motvation was her big brother.  Every time she stood up we said "Anthony's turn" and he would come over.  Emily didn't want anyone on her seat so she would race him to the seat and sit back down. When she said down, she would say "ahhh" and later she said "a book, a book."  She read her books and after about thirty minutes she peed just a little.