

Sunday I decided it was time to replace the kids kiddie pool. The one we got last year is nice, but it has several leaks and is hard to set up by myself. It's supposed to be in the 90's all week so I went to Dollar General and picked up a new one and some pool toys. Carsya and Conner came over to play with Anthony and Emily. We even convinced Aunt Kim to get in with us. I think she enjoyed the pool the most. Maybe we should get her one for her birthday ;-) The kids played for hours. Emily, just like last year, was clinging to me almost the entire time. It took her awhile to feel comfortable, but eventually she loved it. Monday the neighbors came back over again and this time, Daddy got in too. He even hooked the hose up to the hot water tank so the water wouldn't be so cold. The kids loved that. Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa's to have cake. It was Grandpa's 60th birthday. Last night, after everyone went to bed, Anthony and I had an all night Scooby Doo marathon (I think we fell asleep around midnight) Today, Anthony had a dentist appointment. He had to get a couple fillings. He's was being so silly and making me laugh the whole time. When the dental hygienist put a 'bib' on him, he asked if he would be eating ribs.