Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day





So far I've celebrated eight Mother's Days as a mom and I think this years may have been the best one yet.  I got 'hooked up' with presents.  Johnny got me a beautiful necklace and earings with my birthstone. It was Friday after work so I had no idea.  He came home  and went straight to the bedroom.  The kids followed him and then I heard him tell Emily give this to Mommy.  I figured it was a dirty dish or something.  Then I saw Anthony had something hidden behind his back and Emly had a jewelry box in her hand.  I asked her what she had, and she said "From Dada".  Anthony made me a keychain and a picture at school and projects from both Lowes and Home Depot. We kept tradition alive and spent the day at Cades Cove, where we saw horses, turkey, deer and nine bears.  I couldn't have imagined a better day :)