We had our trip to the drive in all planned out. It's funny how things in this family never go as planned. We left in plenty of time to get a good spot. The girls were all dressed up in their Cinderella dresses. We made a thermos of hot chocolate, fresh popcorn and chocolate chip cookies. Everything was set for our big movie date. A mile away Aubrey threw up all over her pretty dress and sweatshirt. Luckily I had a second set of pajamas packed but I didn't think to bring her a second sweatshirt and it was cold out. (36 degrees. I checked when we got home) We pulled over to a Dollar General to look for a sweatshirt for her and a pony tail to pull back her hair since there was a bit of throw up in it. She was feeling better so maybe she was just car sick. Wouldn't you know the Dollar General we stopped at was the only one without a clothing section. I searched all over the store and happened to come across a handful of sweatshirts folded on a shelf in the clearance isle. There was only one in the entire store in a children's medium that would be a close enough fit. I bought it along with a pack of ponytails and a bag of lollipops to get the yucky taste out of her mouth. And as soon as I got back in the car, Emily was on the verge of tears complaining of a headache. So back to the store I went, this time CVS pharmacy for some children's pain reliever. We gave both girls some just in case. Even though at this point it was almost dark, we still managed to get a great spot for the movie. Apparently the rest of the town doesn't like to sit outside and watch a movie in almost freezing weather. We had fun. The girls and I played musical chairs. They were excited and despite the pain reliever, they were quite energetic. For most of the time, Anthony and I cuddled in the back to keep warm. We had a good time. I'm not sure if Daddy will ever come again with us. The girls were a little to wiggly and active for him. :)
They were all on their best behavior and watched Annie 2 on my Kindle on the drive home. Aubrey was fighting sleep at that point and both girls went right to bed when we got home.

