Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Times



The kids received "mystery mail" today. I don't know who was more excited.  The kids are more convinced than ever convinced that their elf on the shelf (and his cousin) are watching over them all year.)  And Daddy and I had fun solving the mystery and figuring out which of our friends sent them money for our family's vacation jar.  Thank you Sue Dellea.  She's a very nice lady that Daddy and I used to work with at Cracker Barrel.  She's also in Mommy's book club with Aunt Kim and Aunt Chris.

Emily checked Aubrey into the hospital and diagnosed her with a fever and prescribed bed rest.  She was writing her diagnosis in her big book of boo boos.

Emily took this photo of her patient.


The kids love a good race.  They like to ride around the dining room table.

Support your favorite team day at preschool. 

Anthony went to the grocery store with me today.  We found a gigantic this giant airplane in the clearance section. It flies awesome.



Text I sent the tooth fairy
Daddy taught Aubrey how to pedal today.