Sunday, September 16, 2012

Emily today

 
consignment sale goodies
 

 
potty baby doll

 
roller skates


 
new play dress - she picked herself out of all the dresses - Emily loves purple

 
The girls' first bath together




Aunt Chris gave us the idea - melt crayons in muffin pans.  Anthony absolutely LOVED this project

 

 


Anthony recruited his sister to help him wear down crayons so the could melt more.  Anthony started coloring blank pages to wear them out faster. The following day I caught Emily pealing the papers off her new pointy crayons because she wanted to melt them too.



                                              Enormous marshmellows on the grill




                        Emily and I picked the sunflowers Grandma planted in our garden




 



                                                  Mommy and Aubrey holding hands







                                                                    Best friends

 
consignment sale keyboard

 
Trying to lift giant pumpkin with a twistie mustache at Food City



 
coloring at the library

 
 
 
 
Emily Today:

I love Aubrey. She's my favorite baby.

I think I'm gonna grow (throw) up.  I feel sick.