Thursday, March 8, 2012

Emily's Randomness

While I'm in the shower.....

Emily:
Mommy, you're so beautiful.
Hi Mommy. I like you.
Can I have candy? I ate all my dinner.
I hug Ben.  I hug baby.
I can wear my froggie shirt.
Let's make armpit farts.
I shoved my pumpkin in my eye. I need a band-aid.
I want a Diego bloon. (balloon) I like my Dora bloon. It makes me happy.
Mommy, make a noise. MAKE A NOISE!  (while I was in the shower - it's what I say to the kids when they're in the tub and I'm not in the room, to make sure they're still alive)

I was trying to get Emily to clean her room after her bath.

Mommy:  Emily put your baby in the toy box.
Emily: No Mommy. I want to hold her.
Mommy:  I'll hold her while you clean.
Emily: Ok Mommy.  Be careful. (she gently hands her to me)
Emily:  My room's all clean. I hold my baby now?
Mommy: Yes. How do you hold her?
Emily: Like a baby (shows me)

Anthony:  Happy Wedding Anniversary Mommy
Emily:  Happy Tuesday Mommy