It took several trips to the store and three nights to make Anthony's costume and it was a hit. Grandma came up with the idea to incorperate Tiger Can't Sleep and the little stuffed tiger to tie his costume into the storybook charactor theme. Daddy attached the strings after we figured out the best way for him to wear it. All the kids at school and the teachers loved it. But most importantly Anthony loved it. It suits his personality so well. He's always drawing pictures at school of himself sleeping. Or making sure every sentence for his vocabulary words somehow involves sleeping or his bed. He said when he walked into class this morning, all the kids gathered around him and his teacher told them to sit down. When she saw him she said, "Now, I'm impressed." She told me later that his costume was her all time favorite. His teacher from last year, Ms. Dale also commented on it. And his speach teacher, Mrs Burnette, asked to take his picture. You could tell Anthony was proud. After the school parade, when I went to his class to pick up his costume, he ran over and gave me a big hug right in front of all his friends. I was so excited. I think I was happier then he was.
Tonight we rented Zookeeper with Kevin James for our movie party. Daddy brought home pizza and soda for the movie. We tried to put Emily to bed, but she wouldn't have it. She cried so hard she got sick. So tonight Emily had her first Friday night movie party. She kept saying "monkey and elephant," two of the animals from the movie. She still didn't want to go to bed after the movie was over either, so Anthony agreed to sleep in the chair in her room. He doesn't like to admit it, but I can tell. He loves his little sister.