Tuesday, September 6, 2011








Today when I went to put Emily's Halloween costume in her closet, she saw it and said "I want Carmel kitty cat!" I gave it to her and just like the day I got it at the consignment shop, she only wanted to walk around with it and give it hugs like her stuffed animals.  I asked her if she wanted to put it on and just as I expected she said no.  Then I asked her if she wanted a lolipop.  And in went her feet and I got no arguements out of her.  She was a little reluctant to put on the head.  After it was on and I showed her the tail and let her see a picture, she laughed and giggled and crawled on the floor and meowed.  While Anthony was picking out a book for himself for his storytime after Emily goes to bed, he picked up a Cars book and said, "This one is easy enough for me to read to Emily.  So he read her the first book while I started a load of laundry.  Then Daddy came and took our picture.  Anthony is loving storytime.  A couple nights ago we read Captain Underpants and yesterday was Frankie Pickle.  Tonight we started Bunicula.