Yesterday while I was using the bathroom, Emily knocked on the door and said "Dada drink." She wanted his drink she found on his nightstand from the night before. I told her, "No Emily. That's old. Put it back." For the next five minutes she kept repeating, "Dada old. Dada old."
Last night Grandma and Grandpa went with Aunt Kim, the kids, and I to the drive in to see Cars 2. We were way in back and could barely see thru the other cars but the kids had a lot of fun. We brought Emily's playpen and the kids sat in there for most of the movie. Mostly they wrestled and played. Neither of them saw very much of the movie but I think they both had a good time. It was Emily's first drive in and her first movie out. After the first movie, Grandma and Grandpa dropped Emily off at home with Daddy while Aunt Kim, Anthony and I stayed to see the Green Lantern. It was pretty good but little man fell asleep fifteen minutes into it. Anthony lost another tooth last night at the movies. That makes six so far.
This morning Emily took her purse out of her toy box and started dressing herself up in her jewelry. Anthony and I helped. She refused to wear her tiara so we put on her winter Dora hat.