Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Eve

Sunday Daddy spent his entire day off making Anthony cubbies for his bedroom.  In a few days Anthony and Emily are going to Virginia Beach with Grandma and Grandpa for Skylar's 4th Birthday party. We promised Anthony that while he was gone, we would be redoing his bedroom.  He took it so well when we told him we were having and baby girl and that he would have to move to the smaller bedroom.  In return, we promised him we'd redecorate.  I can't wait to see the look on his face when he gets back from his vacation.



 
 
 
 
Last night was New Year's Eve.  Anthony and I stayed up and watched Back to the Future 2 together after the girls went to sleep.  Then after midnight we watched Back to the Future 3 together while we peeled the paper off of crayons. Today, if he ever wakes up, (he stayed up until almost 2am.  It's almost 1:30pm and he's still in bed) then we are going to melt crayons and make Lego bricks and Lego men from the molds that Daddy and I got him for Christmas.