Emily's getting excited about being a big sister. She randomly comes up to me and says, "I want to give my baby sister a hug." She's been saying all kinds of cute stuff like, "Can my baby sister come over and have a pillow fight. There's my baby sister. (points to my stomach) She kicked you. I love her. I love my baby sister. She's so cute." Lately when she sees a picture of a baby on the computer or on tv she says, "That's my baby sister." She even says it when it's a boy baby.
Yesterday we were out in the rain. It was about to pour so when we pulled into the driveway, I handed Anthony the keys and told him to get inside as quick as he could without running so he wouldn't get wet. Then he did the sweetest thing. He unlocked the front door and came back (raining harder now) and said, "Mommy, I'll carry Emily for you." When I told him it was ok, she woke up and could walk, he asked what else he could carry for me and carried my purse and Emily's snack bowl to the house. When Emily and I were walking to the house, there was a really loud thunder crack and Emily took off running towards the house and when we got to the front porch said, "I'm scared."