Monday, December 6, 2010

What a day we're having

What a crazy day this has turned out to be.  I'm enjoying it though.  Schools are closed (even though it's barely snowing) so Anthony had to miss his field trip to the Bear Show in Pigeon Forge (which makes me said because they're closing this month and out of all the shows, the Bear Show is my favorite) I asked him how he felt about missing it and he changed the subject by telling me how a penis is similar to a jack in the box toy.  Then, he helped himself to a large bowl of potato chips.  (at 9am) I didn't stop him because it sounded like he was pouring cheerios.  Then when I told him that he couldn't have them for breakfast and to put them away, he and his sister had a tug of war contest and chips were everyhere.  When I told him to sweep them up, he swung the broom and broke a picture frame.  I put Emily down for a nap and made Anthony lunch.  He was eating while I took a shower.  Apparently Emily woke up and he let her out of her crib. She spilled his bowl of beanie wienies and she and the dog were eating them off the floor.  She laughed and something that sounded an awlful lot like...."That was good stuff."

Things have calmed down a bit.  The house is almost clean.  Emily had a bath and Anthony is across the street playing with Carysa.  I sure wish there was time to squeeze a nap in today, but since there's not, bedtime might come early tonigh